Saturday 17 January 2015

Taking it Seriously...


Quick post here before I BLAST OUT TO HUDDERSFIELD.

If you're going to do anything for a 'living' or you have a goal you want to achieve, you should take it seriously. Last weekend I actually told someone how much I made on my best share day the following week...

But I wasn't the one buying alcoholic drinks. I ignored the beggars.

That's because I see myself at least partly as a SHARE INVESTOR. That means my role is to get more money to invest in shares, and then make the best decisions that I can with that money. I'm already making quite a lot of money from being a share investor, and the more I think about it PURELY FROM A MONEY POINT OF VIEW I should spend even more time researching and understanding shares more... AND LESS TIME WRITING.

LATER EDIT... I still need to do better getting more money for my time apart from shares... working on this. I'm naturally good at things like poker or using money to get more money, so may look at 'trading' more in things like commodities.

Still if I've got something on my mind that's interesting... I will write quickly. There's still more to come in terms of HIGH QUALITY WRITING...

After I finished writing my novel in 2004 I published it as an ebook in 2005.

Since then there have only been two 'paper books' that I have bought (one was with a book token I got from doing sales). If some people aren't going to buy my novel, there's no reason why I should buy other books. It's given me an 'ice cold' mentality when it comes to buying consumerist things in general. I could if I wanted to... just don't feel the need.

Focus on what you want and do what it takes to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment