Thursday 12 November 2015

The Right Kind of Investment


Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 5m5 minutes ago
Still if my parents had bought a good value buy to let house instead of paying quite a high price for one I might have bought a share in it.
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Liked 1 View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 5m5 minutes ago
Less likely to go up quickly too though and it takes ages to buy and sell a house.
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Liked 1 View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 5m5 minutes ago
Property in general is a more 'secure' investment than shares- less likely to go down drastically.
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Liked 1 View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 6m6 minutes ago
Because the real deal is... THERE ARE MANY THINGS YOU CAN INVEST AND SPEND MONEY ON.

Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 3s4 seconds ago
I'm not going to sell any of my shares atm and I still have other money but still... I'll learn from this.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 32s33 seconds ago
I wish instead of 'investing' money on shares that have gone down atm I had spent at least some of that money 'investing in myself'.

No comments:

Post a Comment